Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport
- General grants for students in non-compulsory education
- Grants from the Academic Staff training program (FPU)
These grants are awarded, in the form of pre-doctorate contracts, by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport in order to promote training on doctorate programs with a strong reputation for training and research for students preparing for a career in university teaching and research. These grants have a maximum duration of forty-eight months, from the date of registration at the assigned center.
- Grants for English immersion courses organized by the International University Menéndez Pelayo for students on education-related programs.
- INTEGRANT grants (internships in the USA and Canada)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
- Grants for pre-doctorate contracts for doctoral training
These grants aim to help train students at doctorate level through funding labor contracts, classified as pre-doctorate contracts, for assistant research staff at R&D centers who would like to write a doctoral thesis associated with an R&D project funded by the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness.
- Erasmus Mundus (postgraduate studies and research)
- ASEM - DUO grants (exchange program to study in Singapore and Korea)
- Congreso de los Diputados (Becas para universitarios con conocimientos especializados en la Unión Europea y el sistema constitucional y parlamentario español y de la Unión Europea)